TalentSprint runs a variety of advanced educational programs for IT specialists from various backgrounds, aiming to let young graduates and working professionals rapidly learn new technologies. To launch their new educational program called "Foundations of AI/ML," TalentSprint required a platform and resources to simultaneously educate over 500 students.
On the platform, the students should be able to seamlessly do the lab work — build, train, and deploy ML models — by accessing Jupyter Notebook, GPUs, and other educational content without disruptions and breakdowns.
The additional requirements to the platform were the following:
- Ability to set a weekly study time limit for every student.
- Ability to create weekly reports on time usage for every student.
- One folder to keep educational content in storage for easy access by students.
- Jupyter Notebook should seamlessly function with CPU instances.
- GPUs should be enabled only when ML models are being trained.
- Students should be able to launch individual instances, with all the libraries required, without having to share them.
- Priority support throughout the entire program.